This website is owned and maintained by R.D. Landsberger.
Conditions of use
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the conditions of use (Conditions of use) on which you may make use of our website www.kievglam.com (referred to in these Conditions of use as the Website), whether as a guest or a registered user. Please read these Conditions of use carefully before you start to use the Website. By using the Website, you indicate that you accept these Conditions of use and that you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to these Conditions of use, please refrain from using the Website.
Accessing the Website
Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the Website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of the Website, to users who have registered with us.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Conditions of use.
When using the Website, you must comply with the provisions of our acceptable use policy.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these Conditions of use, and that they comply with them.
Reliance on information posted
All material posted on the Website is intended for information purposes only and does not represent legal advice on which reliance should be placed. Users are hereby placed under notice that they should take appropriate steps to verify such information. No user should act or refrain from acting on the information contained in the Website without first verifying the information and as necessary obtaining legal and/or professional advice.
Acceptable use policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and KievGlam under which you may access the website www.kievglam.com (referred to in this acceptable use policy as the Website). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, the Website.
Your use of the Website means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our Conditions of use.
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards
to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Website in contravention of the provisions of our Conditions of use, or
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of the Website, any equipment or network on which the Website is stored any software used in the provision of the Website, or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Kievglam garrantee you that the datas you will give us will be treated in accordance with the International Laws and the general international principles about website datas protection that we will respect. And we garantee you that we will:
- have legitimate grounds for collecting and using the personal data;
- not use the data in ways that have unjustified adverse effects on the individuals concerned;
- be transparent about how we intend to use the data, and we will give individuals appropriate privacy notices when collecting their personal data;
- handle people’s personal data only in ways they would reasonably expect;
- not do anything unlawful with the data collected.
- be clear from the outset about why we are collecting personal data and what we intend to do with it;
- comply with the International Laws, including the duty to give privacy notices to individuals when collecting their personal data;
- ensure that if we wish to use or disclose the personal data for any purpose that is additional to or different from the originally specified purpose, the new use or disclosure will be fair.
- hold personal data about an individual that is sufficient for the purpose we are holding it for in relation to that individual;
- not hold more information than we need for that purpose.
- take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of any personal data we obtain;
- ensure that the source of any personal data is clear;
- carefully consider any challenges to the accuracy of information;
- consider whether it is necessary to update the information.
- review the length of time we keep personal data;
- consider the purpose or purposes we hold the information for in deciding whether (and for how long) to retain it;
- securely delete information that is no longer needed for this purpose or these purposes;
- update, archive or securely delete information if it goes out of date
- give respect to the legals rights of individuals that are:
- a right of access to a copy of the information comprised in their personal data;
- a right to object to processing that is likely to cause or is causing damage or distress;
- a right to prevent processing for direct marketing;
- a right to object to decisions being taken by automated means;
- a right in certain circumstances to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed
Besides we garantee you that we will not sell the datas that we collected for the use of the Website.
All the photos used in the Website were taken by our team or taken from the “labeled for reuse” section of Google Images.